The School of Business Guest House is an established hospitality facility in the rare Sea Front of the University of Cape Coast in the historic Central region of Ghana. It was originally built to accommodate Cape Coast University's visiting lecturers particularly School of Business lecturers. This modern facility on the University's beautiful campus is situated on the North campus (New Site).
The facility is less than 15 minutes’ drive to World Heritage sites like the Cape Coast and Elmina Castles. Another 30 minutes’ drive will take you to the famous Canopy Walkway inside the unique Kakum National Rainforest Reserve. Our location affords visitors the opportunity to share in the rich history and heritage of Ghana that ties Africa to the rest of the world.
The facility has 12 rooms’ en-suites, well-appointed and spaciously equipped with all the details expected of a hospitality facility of which four are executive suites. All our rooms have Wi-Fi access, fridge, intercom, work desk, and satellite TV. Our accommodation prices come with breakfast. The facility has a spacious car park, beautiful lawns for receptions and parties, and a standby generator.
Our Standard rooms are fully air-conditioned spacious rooms fitted with wonderful interior decor. There is a room equipped for the physically challenged. Which makes the facility physically challenged friendly.
The Executive Suites are designed to optimize comfort, provide VIP treatment, and accommodate persons who seek extra comfort. With a very comfortable couch and master beds, They offer you an environment for your best experience. The Executive suite has all the in-house facilities you need including a kitchenette to ensure your security, extra privacy, and comfort.
The School of Business Guest House has a state-of-the-art conference room to sit 40 people. The hall can be used for executive and professional meetings, workshops, and seminars also comfortable for board meetings.
Visitors wanting a comfortable, modern, well-maintained Guest House within Cape Coast and near Elmina with great service will be very welcome. Visit the School of Business Guest House and experience the best.
To be the foremost Guest House on the University of Cape Coast campus and beyond
- To provide preferred lodging place for visitors in and arriving in the University of Cape Coast in particular and Cape Coast Metropolis
- Maintain the facility to provide very competitive accommodation for lodging
- Provide excellent customer service8 with well trained and skilled staff
- To provide a service that leaves the school of business guest house in your mind any time you arrive in cape coast University and Cape Coast Metropolis.
The School of Business Guest House ascribes to the core values of the University of Cape Coast and the School Of Business. It is also guided by;
- Responsiveness - To adapt to the dynamic requirements of our customers.
- Innovation – Strive not to just meet, but exceed the industry standards in all we do
- Communicate openly and often – To Facilitate conversations and